Websecurify uses several key technologies combined together to achieve the best possible result when performing automatic and manual tests. At the core of the platform sits the award winning Mozilla Web Browser. This allows Websecurify to gain a fine-grained control over the targeted web application and as such detect vulnerabilities that are difficult to find with other tools.
The carefully engineered user interface is simple to use but powerful. All tools and platform features are integrated with each other. This allows smooth transition from one type of task to another and it also makes it easier to work with the complex flow of data, gathered during the penetration test.
The built-in vulnerability scanner and analyzation engine is capable of automatically detecting many types of web application vulnerabilities as you proceed with the penetration test. The list of automatically detected vulnerabilities include:
* SQL Injection
* Local and Remote File Include
* Cross-site Scripting
* Cross-site Request Forgery
* Information Disclosure Problems
* Session Security Problems
* many others including all categories in the OWASP TOP 10
Websecurify design principles emphasise on ease of use and extensibility. Virtually every single platform component can be extended with the help of add-ons and plugins. This means that task and business specific customizations can be introduced without the need to worry about cross-platform issues, deployment, internationalization and future support.
Websecurify is a carefully engineered piece of software, which packs years of hands-on penetration testing experience. It is actively used and improved on a daily basis by full-time penetration testers and web security researchers. Unlike other products, all Websecurify features are designed to be easy to use and to aid the penetration testing process from start to finish in any possible scenario during automated, semi-automated or fully manual penetration tests.
The penetration testing platform is the only one of its kind. Websecurify is in effect built on the top of a browser and can understand all modern web technologies including upcoming web standards and current technologies such as HTML5.
Main FeaturesSome of the main features of Websecurify include:
- Available for all major platforms (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Simple to use user interface
- Builtin internationalization support
- Easily extensible with the help of add-ons and plugins
- Exportable and customisable reports with any level of detail
- Moduler and reusable design
- Powerful manual testing tools and helper facilities
- Team sharing support
- Powerful analytical and scanning technology
- Built-in service and support integration
(Click on the images for larger view)
Websecurify Official Website: http://www.websecurify.com/