Windows & Network Administrator Portal Headline Animator

Monday, February 18, 2013

IT Quiz


Test Your IT Skills
Q:-1 How Many layers are present in OSI Model ?
a) 4
b) 5
c) 6
d) 7
Q:-2 Java is Platform independent ?
a) True
b) False  

Q:-3 What is the use of sleep command in UNIX ?
a) It suspends program execution for a specified period of time
b) It will abort the sheel script and will exit
c) None of them

Q:-4 Javac is primarly
a) Java Complier
b) C complier
c) c++ complier
d) .Net complier

Q:-5 What does JVM stands for ?
a) Juniper Virtual Machine
b) Java Virtual Machine
c) None of the them
 
Q:-6 Unix Kernel is Written in C language ?
a) True
b) False

Q:-7 MongoDB is a ___
a) Mailserver
b) Webserver
c). Database
 
Q:-8 What is the default port for the Secure Web server ?
a) 80
b) 8080
c) 443
d) None of Them
Q:-9 OpenStack  is  a __________
a) Cloud computing software / OS
b) Mac Operating system
c) Windows Operating System
d) None of them 

 ***Answers 1-d , 2-a , 3-a , 4-a , 5-b , 6-a , 7-c, 8-c , 9-a.***

** Please feel free to add any other comments or ideas you may have. You're invited to share your thoughts.**






19 comments:

  1. Very gud and informative questions, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.
    Gr8…Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice question for preparation, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an extremely smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful to many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting guys and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tips are extremely valuable. Thanks a lot for writing this post.Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good advice. I'll take it into account.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an Awesome post. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers will make good content as you did then internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would like to hear much more from you on this subject matter – I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you to write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and
    will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Please don’t copy any content!